LOOKING FOR A LITTLE HELP? WE GOT YOU!
Answers to our most frequently asked questions are in this section, but feel free to reach out if you need any information about products or your order. We appreciate your loyalty and remain committed to maintaining your happiness.
How do I set up an account?
- Join the Dogeared fam! By opening an account you can save your billing and shipping information, check your order history, receive emails to track your order and make checkout a breeze.
- To create an account, login to an existing account, or if you forgot your password, click here.
- But wait...there’s more! You can also create a wish list and share it with friends and family.
Can I change or cancel my order after it’s placed?
- Oops! Once your order has been placed, it cannot be changed online. If your order has not yet shipped, we'll try to catch it before it goes out the door - most orders process and ship within a day (excluding weekends and holidays). If it has not yet been processed, we can cancel your order so that you can place it once more with the correct items.
- Please Contact Us ASAP to notify us of any changes you would like to make.
What should I do if my order will not go through?
- We know you want your new Dogeared goodies as quickly as possible! Check that all required fields have been filled out correctly. Your billing address should be entered exactly as indicated on your billing statement. If you have a middle initial on your credit card, use it on the billing page. If you continue to experience difficulties when placing your order, please contact us immediately.
What materials do you use and how are your products made?
- Click here to get the scoop on materials and how we make the pieces you love so much!
What stores near me carry Dogeared?
- For a list of Dogeared retailers near you, please contact us and include your zip code or largest neighboring city.
what if my jewelry is damaged?
- Please contact us if you need to discuss damaged jewelry because every situation is unique. We want you to love your purchase and we stand behind our quality.
How do I determine my ring size?