An old Persian legend alludes to the creation of pearls as being the meeting point after a storm when a rainbow had collided with the earth. Wear this large, pearl pendant strung on a dainty, gold chain or gift it to a friend to help her weather the storm as a gentle reminder that without the bad, there would be no goodness and without the rain, there would be no rainbows--or in this case, pearls.
- 16" gold plated oval chain
- 8mm fresh water pearl
- 5mm gold filled spring ring closure
- pearls of… happiness message card
- 14k gold dipped sterling silver
- 16" fine chain with freshwater pearl
- made in the USA